Drive Financial - Roadway Loans-Drive-SantanderConsumerUSA
In April of 2008 I purchased a car.The financing was through Wells Fargo.
After making 5 payments I refinanced the car through Roadway Loans or so I thought. After preparing all the paper work for Roadway and sending it in I thought all was set. Well it was not just before my first payment was due I received notification that my loan paper had been purchased by Drive Financial. That is were all my problems started.
I was being called on monthly basis telling me that they needed information and a week before each payment was due I would get a call telling me that my payment was due. I gave all the information that was on the original loan application several times and Drive Finical was still not able to record it. My insurance co still has not been listed on my account page. In December of 2008 I was laid off from my job.
I have managed to keep my payment currant my next payment is due August 15 2009. I did foresee a problem so I called them and ask on several occasions for some assistance because I did not want to get behind on my payment. I called the last time on July 13,2009 and was told that I could not speak to anyone about this problem because until I was behind they did not consider it a problem. I was also told that the only way someone would talk to me other than a customer service rep if let my get in arrear.
I have done everything I can to talk to this company no will even talk to me. I must also state when Drive took over I did not sign a contract with them my contract was with Roadway Loans, I was never given the opportunity to even purchase insurance on missed payments due to unemployment. This company continues the threat of only dealing with me if I get behind on a payment. As long as I am currant they will not talk to me.
When pulling up my payment history I was amazed a contract in which I have a loan at 15% interest I am paying all the interest up front with very little going to the principal of the loan. In the months of May and April my entire payment was taken as interest.
Out $4151.83 payments $2241.57 have gone to paying interest up front.107b0e23 review #151252
You may also like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."