Drive Financial - Roadway Loans-Drive-SantanderConsumerUSA
In April of 2008 I purchased a car.The financing was through Wells Fargo.
After making 5 payments I refinanced the car through Roadway Loans or so I thought. After preparing all the paper work for Roadway and sending it in I thought all was set. Well it was not just before my first payment was due I received notification that my loan paper had been purchased by Drive Financial. That is were all my problems started.
I was being called on monthly basis telling me that they needed information and a week before each payment was due I would get a call telling me that my payment was due. I gave all the information that was on the original loan application several times and Drive Finical was still not able to record it. My insurance co still has not been listed on my account page. In December of 2008 I was laid off from my job.
I have managed to keep my payment currant my next payment is due August 15 2009. I did foresee a problem so I called them and ask on several occasions for some assistance because I did not want to get behind on my payment. I called the last time on July 13,2009 and was told that I could not speak to anyone about this problem because until I was behind they did not consider it a problem. I was also told that the only way someone would talk to me other than a customer service rep if let my get in arrear.
I have done everything I can to talk to this company no will even talk to me. I must also state when Drive took over I did not sign a contract with them my contract was with Roadway Loans, I was never given the opportunity to even purchase insurance on missed payments due to unemployment. This company continues the threat of only dealing with me if I get behind on a payment. As long as I am currant they will not talk to me.
When pulling up my payment history I was amazed a contract in which I have a loan at 15% interest I am paying all the interest up front with very little going to the principal of the loan. In the months of May and April my entire payment was taken as interest.
Out $4151.83 payments $2241.57 have gone to paying interest up front.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Modern Theory dining table, chairs, and buffet from the Summerlin location in January 2013. Each piece of furniture was defective and we made..."
- "Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."