In April of 2008 I purchased a car.The financing was through Wells Fargo.
After making 5 payments I refinanced the car through Roadway Loans or so I thought. After preparing all the paper work for Roadway and sending it in I thought all was set. Well it was not just before my first payment was due I received notification that my loan paper had been purchased by Drive Financial. That is were all my problems started.
I was being called on monthly basis telling me that they needed information and a week before each payment was due I would get a call telling me that my payment was due. I gave all the information that was on the original loan application several times and Drive Finical was still not able to record it. My insurance co still has not been listed on my account page. In December of 2008 I was laid off from my job.
I have managed to keep my payment currant my next payment is due August 15 2009. I did foresee a problem so I called them and ask on several occasions for some assistance because I did not want to get behind on my payment. I called the last time on July 13,2009 and was told that I could not speak to anyone about this problem because until I was behind they did not consider it a problem. I was also told that the only way someone would talk to me other than a customer service rep if let my get in arrear.
I have done everything I can to talk to this company no will even talk to me. I must also state when Drive took over I did not sign a contract with them my contract was with Roadway Loans, I was never given the opportunity to even purchase insurance on missed payments due to unemployment. This company continues the threat of only dealing with me if I get behind on a payment. As long as I am currant they will not talk to me.
When pulling up my payment history I was amazed a contract in which I have a loan at 15% interest I am paying all the interest up front with very little going to the principal of the loan. In the months of May and April my entire payment was taken as interest.
Out $4151.83 payments $2241.57 have gone to paying interest up front.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Refinance
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "July 20 2016 was the date I made a transaction at LBC Zabarte Mall branch for one box of items to be delivered in the residence of my customer in..."
- "Bought some Disney infinity characters and got a price match from Bestbuy.com. So I purchased more characters And again, they were featured cheaper 2 days later on bestbuy.com. ..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."