Drive Financial - Roadway Loans-Drive-SantanderConsumerUSA
In April of 2008 I purchased a car.The financing was through Wells Fargo.
After making 5 payments I refinanced the car through Roadway Loans or so I thought. After preparing all the paper work for Roadway and sending it in I thought all was set. Well it was not just before my first payment was due I received notification that my loan paper had been purchased by Drive Financial. That is were all my problems started.
I was being called on monthly basis telling me that they needed information and a week before each payment was due I would get a call telling me that my payment was due. I gave all the information that was on the original loan application several times and Drive Finical was still not able to record it. My insurance co still has not been listed on my account page. In December of 2008 I was laid off from my job.
I have managed to keep my payment currant my next payment is due August 15 2009. I did foresee a problem so I called them and ask on several occasions for some assistance because I did not want to get behind on my payment. I called the last time on July 13,2009 and was told that I could not speak to anyone about this problem because until I was behind they did not consider it a problem. I was also told that the only way someone would talk to me other than a customer service rep if let my get in arrear.
I have done everything I can to talk to this company no will even talk to me. I must also state when Drive took over I did not sign a contract with them my contract was with Roadway Loans, I was never given the opportunity to even purchase insurance on missed payments due to unemployment. This company continues the threat of only dealing with me if I get behind on a payment. As long as I am currant they will not talk to me.
When pulling up my payment history I was amazed a contract in which I have a loan at 15% interest I am paying all the interest up front with very little going to the principal of the loan. In the months of May and April my entire payment was taken as interest.
Out $4151.83 payments $2241.57 have gone to paying interest up front.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Living here at regency Towers is an absolute nightmare. The people running the HOA are extremely auto Craddick. Leaving here at regency Towers is like living in Nazi Germany. ..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."
- "My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend. Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the..."