Don't collections know that you can get more with being nice than being a butt hole.I developed cancer after I had taken out my car loan and I had to wait for disability to kick in.

These people harassed me every single day about my payment. I could not give them a date because I did not know when I was going to receive money. They called every person on my reference list at least 3 times a day EACH person.

I can't wait until I pay off my loan and I would NEVER NEVER EVER use them again.Drive Financial and them are running for first place as the auto financial dealers that SUCK....If I have to get a car again, GOD forbid that I will go to a buy here pay here before I deal with this second lending crooks!!

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

NO I WILL NEVER RECOMENDED THIS COMPANY TO NO ONE

Pay off your auto loan?Never use them again?

Use some common sense. Your credit is so jacked now you'll never get another auto loan. If you haven't been making your auto loan payments you're screwed with getting another auto loan of the next 10 years or so.

Your only hope is Buy Here Pay Here's, which happen to sell crappy cars.Your best hope is Chinese Financing.......onelumpsum