Don't collections know that you can get more with being nice than being a butt hole.I developed cancer after I had taken out my car loan and I had to wait for disability to kick in.

These people harassed me every single day about my payment. I could not give them a date because I did not know when I was going to receive money. They called every person on my reference list at least 3 times a day EACH person.

I can't wait until I pay off my loan and I would NEVER NEVER EVER use them again.Drive Financial and them are running for first place as the auto financial dealers that SUCK....If I have to get a car again, GOD forbid that I will go to a buy here pay here before I deal with this second lending crooks!!

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

NO I WILL NEVER RECOMENDED THIS COMPANY TO NO ONE

Pay off your auto loan?Never use them again?

Use some common sense. Your credit is so jacked now you'll never get another auto loan. If you haven't been making your auto loan payments you're screwed with getting another auto loan of the next 10 years or so.

Your only hope is Buy Here Pay Here's, which happen to sell crappy cars.Your best hope is Chinese Financing.......onelumpsum

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more