Drive Finance is the worst company I have ever done business with.They are very rude, particularly Ms.

Jones in the litigation department. She is a very hostile and nasty person. I hope she never has to experience the ignorance that she dishes out, because she will never survive. My car got repossessed by drive finance, I paid $1,000 to get it back, but before I paid the $1,000 to get the car back I asked the representative if I had to pay the impound fees, she told me no.

Well you guessed it she said no just to get the $1,000 she lied. You would think that the money belonged to the people that work for drive finance. They are so very rude. But, they will reap what they sow, they think they're getting away with treating people any kind of way, they need prayer, especially Ms.

Jones if that is her real name. Ms.

Jones I love you with the love of GOD and I hope you turn your life around before it's too late.So if anybody out knows how to pray, let's touch and agree that the LORD will expose drive finance and all of the dirt they have done to people.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

Collins431
Castellar Del Valles, Catalonia, Spain #51502

I agree hole heartedly with every word you said.These people are ridiculous and carma is going to *** them in the a$$!

They are probably losers that have no one else in their life to treat this way so they are bitter and take it out on us. I told them to come get my car!!!! It was not even up for repo. I am just not dealing with them anymore.

I just got a lot nicer car 04 Trailblazer 4x4 for less money than my payoff amount with less problems. And no hassles from Inst Credit Auto mart. But think there is only one in Collisville IL and O'Fallon, MO. They have a GPS thing that if you don't make payment every 2 weeks, about 4 days later the car will not start and you get an emergency code for 24 hours to get the money in.

They work with you and don't treat you like ***. You have other options, look into them.

:roll They lie, cheat, and steal.God don't like ugly.