Ok.Ijust finished reading about this wonerful, caring, forgiving company....NOT.

I guess I should have stopped the loan process when the dealership kept calling me with anohter reason why I had to put more money down....well after $2,500.oo down in cash and $3,000.00 in my trade in I finaly was ready to I thought. Well after 3 months of enjoying my car I had a repo guy show up at my door wanting the car. I guess the payments I were sending were not geting received. They were money orders.

I called on them, they'd been cashed by them.

So after a huge conversation and 3 additional car payments I wake up to my car gone.YEP they took it in the middle of the they want the 3 month car payments I made that they show I didn't make or show a history of the other 3 car payments I mad too....if I didn't have so many miles between me and the companay I'd be at their door step pulling me off the supervisor I just got off the phone with.....I'm almost tempted to not give a hoot and let them keep the car and not give them a penny....but then credit goes bye bye....isn't there anyone out there that knows of anyone that help people like us that doesn't cost a arm and leg to have them help us?????

some atty's don't charge you if you sue, they charge the company or take it out of damages. Protect your credit. They sound like a horrible company.