They are just awful.Calling me about a payment that is not even 30 days old yet.

Calling me 10x a day. Have explained to them had change in employmer not making same pay. A coworker has them also. She has not paid on her car for 9 months.

Has told them never making a payment to come pick up the car. Drive never calls her and still have not repossessed the car. Making partial payments but still harassing me. Cant give them what I dont have.

Wish I could have gotten car financed through a different provider.

I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

I am selling a valid MasterCard.

If interested, do not hesitate to contact me by email: djoboula@hotmail.com

Thanks

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more