We were financed with Santander in Nov. My hours recently were cut at work and my husband is laid off and has not received unemployment yet, so things have been tight on just my income. I called them asked if we could refinance the loan and they said no but they told me that they do have a restructure program that we qualify for. The CSR I talked to that day said I would have to call back the next day and talk to her supervisor to get it approved. I called back the next day, was not ALLOWED to talk to a supervisor and was told we didn't qualify for this program because we haven't made enough payments. Really??!! You are suppose to be helping us rebuild our credit and you say we don't qualify for something that if it isn't done could hurt our credit...Doesn't make any sense to me.

They called a friend of ours that we put down as a reference and told them that they were trying to collect a debt on us. Ok, I use to work in collections and I know the rules of the FDCPA backwards and forwards and I know that is illegal. You are only allowed to talk about the account to the name on the account and their spouse, no one else.

They need to be shut down! Very rude customer service and harrassing phone calls...neither of which is neccessary. Let's pull together and take care of them.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

To KYLE: Sweetie, you never know what curve life may throw you.The economy is really bad and many individuals have lost their job which prevents them from paying their bills on time (as they once did before) or even providing for their families.

Just know that God is in the driver’s seat and you never know what challenges he my have for you.

So I would highly encourage you to not step on or talk about a person when they are down.You too may be there someday and maybe then and only then, will you understand the level of stress this causes a person.

Found this information online:

Where to find more information

The Federal Trade Commission does not resolve individual problems between creditors or lessors and consumers, but it can act against a company if it sees a pattern of possible federal law violations. If you have a complaint that may involve a violation of consumer protection laws administered by the Commission, write to: Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C. 20580. You may also file a complaint to your state attorney general or retain a lawyer and file suit.

Found this information online:

Where to find more information

The Federal Trade Commission does not resolve individual problems between creditors or lessors and consumers, but it can act against a company if it sees a pattern of possible federal law violations.If you have a complaint that may involve a violation of consumer protection laws administered by the Commission, write to: Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C.

20580.You may also file a complaint to your state attorney general or retain a lawyer and file suit.

I bet that Kyle and Brad are the same people!Ha ha I'm on to you!

You like to harrass folks for fun. . . Wilhelm, don't fall for Kyle/Brad -- he/they do this for kicks and just love to get folks upset.

You are already upset and they like to fan the flames. Don't let them. You have every right to feel wronged b/c I have dealt with Santander/Drive Financial/some other name. The company has at least 3 different names which makes it seem shady from the start.

Wilhelm, I feel your pain. I've just had to deal with that pitiful company and I know what you are feeling and I understand. What comes around, goes around. Kyle/Brad will get theirs one day.

I agree with Jim. They must work for Santander, et.al., or Kyle and Brad must be really bored, sitting at home with nothing else better to do than to make comments on a public forum, criticizing other folks. I pity Kyle and Brad for their need to cause others pain. Don't let them get to you.

While you have Kyle writing on your post, I have Brad, and I think that they are the same person.

Sad, isn't it?

Greenwood, Wisconsin, United States #149159

kyle, your the ***, customer service is there to speak AND work with the customer in regards to the account. Not harass them, lie to them or ignore them. Maybe you should grow up a bit your like a petulant child.

Looks as if Kyle needs a job with Santander or do you already work with them?

Allenton, Michigan, United States #143844

HEY KNOW IT ALL WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR MISFORTUNES????????????IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR DEBT!!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DRY YOUR TEARS ***!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :upset :upset :upset :x :x :x :? :?