Chester, West Virginia

I bought a 2005 Dodge Dakota, I was working good and making good money. Work started to slack off and I knew that I couldn't make the payments on the truck. I called and told them to come and get the truck or give me a place I could drop it off. They told me that they didn't want it and I would have to find a way to make the payments, this went on for several months.

One morning I woke up for work and my truck was gone. I called the police and asked if it had been reposed and they said yes. I called Drive and asked them where the truck was so I could get my stuff out and turn in the keys. They told me the truck was in California and I live in Ohio. I asked them how the got it their overnight. They told me that it might be in one of their holding facilities.

I never got my stuff out of the truck and and ended up paying hundreds of dollars for all the items I had to replace. All I wanted was to get my stuff out and turn in the keys and they didn't want to cooperate. They are ***!!

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Tophatter - CLOSING MY ACCOUNT A SCAM! Tophatter "I have ordered from this site because i thought i was getting a good deal on my items.. well if i would of found this site before i wasted my..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more