If you are even one day behind (even if it is just because they haven't prosessed your check yet) these jerks will call you every day 10-15 times a day and harrass you until they get their money.Think you can just ignore the phone?

Think again after the 3rd call of the day that you don't pick up for they start harrassin your refernce list. How do they expect you to be at work earning money to pay them if you are at home answering all their ridiculous phone calls. I got into one of those finnacial situations (that many of us do) where I was a little behind with my payment due to some unforseen problems (which happend to be repair made to the dang car I was paying for). I called in advance of the situation to set upi payment arrangements and they told me that they would still have to call at least once a day to follow up.

Well they didn't call just once they called all day long in fact one time I was on my home phone with them and they called my cell phone.If you have time to sit by the phone and be harrassed go for it if not aviod Drive finnancial at any cost.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more