I have also had nothing but bad experience with drive financial they are rude and do hound the customer.I am financed @ 21% interest rate which should be a crime, but when my credit was damaged from lack of medical insurance by the other crooks the medical industry I had no choice as these *** are my last resort.

Please do not use this company ever!

Never even if your life depends on it. I am current on all my payments and they wouldnt even move my due date up one week!

Fear not though I will get refinanced soon enough and Obama will deal with maggots like this company.Remember Drive You will answer to God one day so have your fun now!

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

They wouldn't move my payment dtae either until I was current.Makes since huh.

You try to move your pay date so you can make your payment on time and they tell you no.How STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDD!

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more