Unable to get Customer Service Rep. I've complained 3 times that I want my statements. Computer will not accept my account number. I am entering the number from a previous statement. Payment due on 7/25 and they will charge a late fee.

Called 888-222-4227 at 8:00 p.m. Recorded message said they are open Monday thru Thursday until ??? C.S.T. and Fridays until 9:00 p.m. C.S.T.

On one of my 5 calls tonight their automated system (without my Drive Time Account Number) told me my debit card account would be charged my payment amount, plus $10.95. Did not give me a confirmation # and disconnected me.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more