Drive Financial - Not good connection

This is christina jackson ss# 587-21-4537. I NEED AN ACCOUNT # The date that we dtarted this loan how many months behind and THE INT. RATE PLEASE

Review about: Dodge Ram 2006.

Drive Financial - Simple Review #1439260275

Wooster, Ohio 0 comments
1.7
Additional Fees

I was in a horrible accident in May of 2011 that totaled my vehicle. My insurance company paid almost the loan amount I paid extra a month on my loan for the GAP insurance that would cover the cost that my insurance company didn't pay. So yes DRIVE Financial I would like to talk to u about this issue and get it taken care of

Review about: Drive Financial Car Loan.

Drive Financial - Car Loan Review from Sutton, Massachusetts

Sutton, Massachusetts 6 comments
Interest Rate

Ever since I got my car loan through Santander it's been awful even when I was paying on time. Then like everyone else we fell on hard times and had to file for bankrumpcy.

Since then we have not heard from them and when I call to get a statues of my loan they tell me they can't talk to me because I filed.

Little did I know that they have another name called "drive finachal" I questioned that cause my bill pay that is set up is for Santander and they went into my account and changed the name to drive finachal. They never told me they would that and like they said "we're not allowed to talk to you now" really no communicantion at all and when you do they treat you like dirt!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car loan. Drive Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drive Financial.

Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306847

Unfortunately, Your situation is pretty much the standard in most states that I know of. Yes, it sucks, but businesses listed in your bankruptcy filing cannot talk to you until the bankruptcy is settled in court.

There are ways to protect you from losing your car and allowing you pay for it.

I would talk to your attorney if it was me in order to find out what you can do related to the car, payments, contact with the company etc. I wish you well.

to Michael Sutton, Massachusetts, United States #1306859

Even after court and all they still refused to talk to me and frused to send me bills. My dad was the co-signer and they wouldn't even talk to him and he didn't file. I no longer have the car as my husband became a long haul truck driver and we only needed one car.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1266974

East River Drive Financial in 2003 I filed bankruptcy my car got caught up in it let's fast forward to 2016 I got a letter from the IRS on the 19th of December the car that got repossessed and got caught up in bankruptcy in 2003 got the thing from the IRS saying I owe them money because I didn't report a repossession, from Santander Consumer USA ,So so here's a heads up be prepared in about 13 years after bankruptcy if your car was involved in it a letter from IRS.

to Anonymous Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306851

Maybe these are the laws in your state regarding repossession and bankruptcy, but my brother had to file bankruptcy and had his car repossessed, but never owed the IRS because of it. As a matter of fact, I cannot imagine what you owing money to the IRS has to do with the car.

I would talk to an attorney to figure out exactly what this is about to see if there is some kind of error. I wish you all of the luck in the world.

When i just did a payment through my bank is was to Santander yet it's posting as DRIVE FINANCIAL

to Anonymous Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306853

If you look at your paperwork, Drive financial may be DBA (doing business as Satander), or maybe Satander was bought out by or is a partner of Drive financial and all payments go through a central account under one name instead of the companies/business holdings having all separate accounts in order to simplify the business's bookkeeping.

View more comments

Drive Financial - Simple Review #1428001845

Milan, Tennessee 0 comments
2.0
Additional Fees

An employee at the one in Franklin used my debit card at her own discretion.. I was not set up for auto pay...

Thanks to the *** poor customer service.. I'm giving my car back.. It isn't worth it folks..

Bad credit??? Just save and buy your own car...

Drive Financial - Simple Review #1426879798

Fort Myers, Florida 0 comments

I just received a bill for over $10,000 for a car loan from drive financial. I haven't had a car loan and 20 years and it was paid off then I'm terribly confused and I am not paying for this.

Drive Financial - Car Loan Review from Mays Landing, New Jersey

Mays Landing, New Jersey 1 comment
2.5
Interest Rate

Drive financial/roadloans started out as a great beneficial company until the scumbags at Santander took over. Nasty, threats, and I paid on time.

Their customer service people are pure dirt, complete ***, who deserve to be put out of business. Do not deal with them.

RUN AWAY. They are not worth the grief

Columbus, Georgia, United States #947048

Yes! I agree with you 10000000000000%!

What is up with all the threatening calls and letters?

They were good until the Salimander ter took over. These people know some of us don't have the best credit, but I refuse to buy the car THEY want me to have, which would be a high mileage piece of *** that needs fixing as soon as you get it home.

Drive Financial - Simple Review #1408131808

Will not release title.

Review about: Title Release.

Drive Financial - RUDE ,UNPROFESSIONAL RIP OFFS

California City, California 4 comments

EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUR LAST OPTION DO NOT AGREE TO FINANCE A LOAN WITH THEM. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO GO TO YOUR HOME TO REPOSSESS YOUR VEHICLE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT LATE ON PAYMENTS AND THEN FORCE YOU TO PAY ALL THE FEES TO GET YOUR VEHICLE BACK !

HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS CRIME!!!

IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CALL THERE OFFICE TO DISCUSS THERE MISTAKE

THEY WILL ARGUE YOU DOWN AND YOU JUST BECOME MORE FRUSTRATED AND THE SAD THING IS BECAUSE YOU NEED THE CAR YOU HAVE TO SUBJECT YOURSELF TO PAYING THEM MORE MONEY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT OWE, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE WRONG.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN HELP IT.

Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306857

If you can PROVE you are not late on payments (ex. you have your paperwork that shows when payments are due and you have copies of all of your payments) you can go to the police and file trespassing and theft charges against them (on the criminal law side).

Many attorneys will also take these cases on a contingency basis if you have the evidence and can sue in civil court to get some really good settlement deals due to their error and tactics. Also, if you can find an attorney that you can hire for a small amount of money that simply threatens them with legal action if they continue their tactics, and other things to relieve you from the fees etc, they will stop doing it and even credit your account any fees you did pay, towards your loan balance. Bullies generally back down when the little guy fights back with big guns. One other thing I would do is threaten legal action (through an attorney) for a "fair settlemnt with them plus your lawyer fees (letter needs to come from an attorney).

I am not one, and laws vary from place to place, but I know a few people personally who have dealt with these kinds of issues and it worked for them (not with this particular company that I am aware of). Good Luck.

I had a wonderful experience with them... at least when they were Drive financial.

We made a payment to the wrong office. They called us for our payment. I showed that I had made the payment.

Everything was ok.. they even called the following day just to make anot her apology.

Lakewood, Colorado, United States #967907

Just ask for a white person.

to Anonymous Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306858

This comment was racist and uncalled for. You may have had a bad experience with one/some people of color at this company, but that does not mean that people of color are bad, nor does talking to a white person mean that they would be better or do a better job, help at all, or not be a worse person.

View more comments

Drive Financial - Trying to get my car title

Virginia Beach, Virginia 0 comments

Hello, my name is Monica Jones, I've been trying to get my title for my car for the past 6 years. When I refinanced my home my car was paid off back in 2005/2006 and I have been attempting to get my title for years.

I've contacted the dealership, Drive Financial and have been other venues to obtain it. Please have someone contact me Monica Jones via email @ monicajones976@gmail.com.----------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------ ------------------ ------- ----------- ----------- ------ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Review about: Car Title.

Drive Financial - They got lien on my car

Raeford, North Carolina 3 comments

I found out that you had lein on my car. I had the car pay off as of 4/10, but you all did not release the title.

My name is Opal Simmons. My phone number is (910)592-0073. I need you all too resolve this problem. My car is a 2002 ford esort that i got at the ford company in clinton.

They said that I to got to go thou you to get the title release.

I don't no why you all did not release my car. I can get loan or anything , because of this problem.

Review about: Ford Escort.

Brandon, Florida, United States #663887

I am having the same issue with my title. only been paid off less then a year.

I keep getting pushed off of different people. when they payment

#619882

auto loan are little brief concept loans. What this means is that individuals only get out the little sum of money they ought to get by on. And it means that they have got to pay this revenue back again inside of a well timed way.

www.bestautolenders.com

to bestautolenders Sedalia, Missouri, United States #1306861

bestautolenders (www.bestautolenders.com),

What you say is true, but A) the auto lenders should not be predatory, B) If payments are made on time, there should NEVER be an issue relating to having the car repossessed and having to pay additional fees to get it back, C) if people are struggling, the auto lender should try to help people keep their car by working with the consumer as long as reasonably possible and assisting with payment arrangements (after all this will create positive reviews and recommendations to gain new customers and create a loyal customer base....after all, the car is more valuable to the lender in the hands of the consumer instead of sitting on a lot or being sold for a loss at auction....and yes I know the borrower is still liable for the difference between loan balance and price gained at auction, but most borrowers who have this problem either file for bankruptcy or just don't pay it and wait until statute time passes and the debt is no longer relevant and then spreads negative words about the company potentially decreasing the customer base, and D) if the car is paid off, the title should be given to the owner within thirty days of the final payment being collected.