In April of 2008 I purchased a car.The financing was through Wells Fargo.
After making 5 payments I refinanced the car through Roadway Loans or so I thought. After preparing all the paper work for Roadway and sending it in I thought all was set. Well it was not just before my first payment was due I received notification that my loan paper had been purchased by Drive Financial. That is were all my problems started.
I was being called on monthly basis telling me that they needed information and a week before each payment was due I would get a call telling me that my payment was due. I gave all the information that was on the original loan application several times and Drive Finical was still not able to record it. My insurance co still has not been listed on my account page. In December of 2008 I was laid off from my job.
I have managed to keep my payment currant my next payment is due August 15 2009. I did foresee a problem so I called them and ask on several occasions for some assistance because I did not want to get behind on my payment. I called the last time on July 13,2009 and was told that I could not speak to anyone about this problem because until I was behind they did not consider it a problem. I was also told that the only way someone would talk to me other than a customer service rep if let my get in arrear.
I have done everything I can to talk to this company no will even talk to me. I must also state when Drive took over I did not sign a contract with them my contract was with Roadway Loans, I was never given the opportunity to even purchase insurance on missed payments due to unemployment. This company continues the threat of only dealing with me if I get behind on a payment. As long as I am currant they will not talk to me.
When pulling up my payment history I was amazed a contract in which I have a loan at 15% interest I am paying all the interest up front with very little going to the principal of the loan. In the months of May and April my entire payment was taken as interest.
Out $4151.83 payments $2241.57 have gone to paying interest up front.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Refinance
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..."
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."