We have a 5 yrs loan and only 2yrs left on it and we owe $10,900.and a $100.

a month comes off the loan. You do the math and we called them and they said they couldn't disclose any imformation about it. Bull S**t. If They ever come to get this truck they will be leaving with just the frame.I might just build me a new truck with the parts.Three years ago when we purchased the truck the sticker price was $11,250 and our payments are $432.

a month and they say they are rebuilding my credit.

they are putting me in a black whole of debt .There should be a law against companies that work this way just like the credit cards.

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

That sounds like our problem exactly. I feel like I will be paying on this car FOREVER!!!!

My husband sent $800.00 through Western Union to our mortgage co. and was accedently sent to Drive Financial, now they will not sent the money back to us, and we have no account with them. we can not aford to loose that kind on money, we were at risk of loosing our home.

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more