I agree, Drive Financial is horrible!They withdrew out of my account on the wrong date and I had a NSF draft.

It took over a month for them to refund the over draft fee. I've been with Drive for two years, never missed a payment and still can't get refinanced for a lower monthly payment. Even though I had a NSF fee because of Drive,I Never missed a payment. Shouldn't the customers who have been making their monthly payments on time for two years get a chance for a lower rate?!

You all (Drive) need to work on that problem!

Had an Experience with Drive Financial?

Comments

I BOUGHT A NEW CAR.I KNEW MY CREDIT WAS BAD BUT I HAD JUST PAID OFF MY PREVIOUS CAR OF 5 YEARS WITH NO LATE PAYMENTS.

I WAS TOLD THAT MY INTREST RATE WAS 15% BUT THAT I COULD REFINANCE AFTER A YEAR OF ON TIME PAYMENTS SO I SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE.WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF HAVING A LOAN FOR DRIVE I STARTED GETTING PHONE CALLS AT HOME AND WORK. THEY WANTED NAME AND ADDRESS PH #'S OF ANYNOE AND EVERYONE I KNEW.

I TOLD THEM NO BUT ASKED ABOUT REFINCING LATER AND WAS TOLD THEY DON'T DO THAT.ALSO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GET YOUR LOAN FROM THEY CAN SELL IT TO DRIVE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Collins431
Castellar Del Valles, Catalonia, Spain #51519

they do not refinance anyone.I found this out the hard way.

I have 17 months into my van that is worth 6000 with a payoff of 11,500! at 24.99% 435/mo for about another 3 years!!!!!!!

I asked them to come get it!Rip offs and verrrrry rude.

we've had a loan with them for almost 5 years, its up this coming summer.Hoever I changed my payment method after getting some advice from my bank.

I setup an online payment with Bank of America to save myself time and the rediculous fee Drive charges to pay in any ofther way but mail. The payment took a few days to process...

They began calling me the day ater it was ue. They called up to 4 times a day and I told them the same thing EVERY time they called.

"I've already made the payment, here's the confirmation number..no I'm not going to make a payment by phone because I've ALREADY PAID YOU." I had to go through that seeral times a day for 5 days before I just stopped answering the phone.The last woman that called was a real b^*%# too...I gave her a piece of my mind.

drive is not your typical lender, they load to people who dont have good credit and if you want to refinance check with a credit union in your area, maybe they could help, you may need some money down do to making high interest rate payments on the current loan...

Hope That Helps

Marion Center, Pennsylvania, United States #35083

I called them and they were being paid by the Bankruptsy court and they told me they will not refinance. I need a place to refincance because I do not want a repo on my credit report